Rhapis Licuala Mapu Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Rhapis Licuala Mapu has the characteristics of semi-circular leaves with thin thorny bases. The tips of the leaves are square with serrated edges with parallel leaves. Plant height in nature can reach 2-3 meters
- How to care
- Place the Rhapis Licuala Mapu in a humid place with a light intensity of 70-90%, with a temperature between 25-33°C.
- The suitable planting medium for Rhapis Licuala Mapu is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering, you need 3 times a week to keep the growing media moist
- Fertilization of Rhapis Licuala Mapu can be done by giving organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then watered at the base of this plant.
- How to propagate
Rhapis Licuala Mapu can be propagated by cuttings.
- The first step is to select Rhapis Licuala Mapu which already has new shoots at the base of this plant and has enough roots on its new shoots.
- separate the new shoots that already have enough roots, then plant them in pots that have been filled with planting media.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.