Syngonium Raspberry Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Raspberry has characteristics such as rabbit ear-shaped leaves and bright pink leaf color. Syngonium Raspberry is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Syngonium Raspberry plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Raspberry is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Raspberry need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Raspberry does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Syngonium Raspberry can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Raspberry be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Syngonium Raspberry plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.