Syngonium Red Arrow Care
Syngonium Red Arrow
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Red Arrow has a characteristic dark green and reddish leaves surface tends to be dark on the back of the leaves. Syngonium Red Arrow is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Syngonium Red Arrow plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Red Arrow is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Red Arrow need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Red Arrow does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Syngonium Red Arrow can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Red Arrow can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Syngonium Red Arrow plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.