Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh Care
Aglaonema 'Rotundum Aceh' is a species of the Aglaonema genus. Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh is a native rare tropical plant from Aceh, Indonesia,
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh has round leaves and almost leaves have neon pink striped foliage, growing up to 50 cm. Elliptical to round thick shaped and dark green leaves color with thin pink stripes on the upright of stems, sometimes have branched stems.
- How to care :
- Place Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% -80% with a temperature between 20-27 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh is a mixture of perlite, cocopeat, peat.
- For the intensity of watering Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh need 2 times in a week so that the planting media is not too wet. If it is too wet, the roots of Aglaonema Pictum Bicolor will rot.
- For the fertilization period Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh can be done once a week with organic fertilizers.
- How to propagate :
Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh can be propagated with stem cuttings.
- The first step is choose an old and healthy Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh stem then cut the stem under the bottom of the leaf.
- Plant pieces of leaves on the planting media and do watering then place them in a shady place.
- Plant the stem pieces horizontally with the buds facing up or sideways direction.
- Do watering as necessary new shoots and roots will appear after about 6 weeks.