Amydrium Green Borneo Care
Amydrium 'Green Borneo' is a member of the Araceae family, native to tropical climates Originally from Southeast Asia. The species Amydrium Green Borneo is found on the island in primary rain forests at elevations of 100 to 400 meters (330 to 1,300 feet).
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Amydrium Green Borneo has a leaves shape like a mini monstera, the color of the leaves is green and the shape is wavy, Amydrium Green Borneo is a vines plant. They can grow up to 5 meters long when attached to walls or other larger plants.
- How to care
- Place Amydrium Green Borneo plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Amydrium Green Borneo is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Amydrium Green Borneo need 2 times in a week so that the planting media is not too wet. Because Amydrium Green Borneo does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Amydrium Green Borneo can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Amydrium Green Borneo can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Amydrium Green Borneo plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.