Amydrium 'Humile' is a member of the Araceae family, native to tropical climates Originally from Southeast Asia. The species Amydrium Humile is found on the island in primary rain forests at elevations of 100 to 400 meters.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Amydrium Humile has a heart leaves shape, the color of the leaves is silver, Amydrium Humile is a vines plant. They can grow up to 5 meters long when attached to walls or other larger plants.
- How to care
- Place Amydrium Humile plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Amydrium Humile is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Amydrium Humile need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Amydrium Humile does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Amydrium Humile can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Amydrium Humile can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Amydrium Humile plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.