Amydrium 'Silver' is a member of the Araceae family, native to tropical climates Originally from Southeast Asia. The species Amydrium Silver is found on the island in primary rain forests at elevations of 100 to 400 meters.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Amydrium Silver has a similar leaves shape to mini monstera, it has silver leaves color and wavy shape, Amydrium Silver is a vines plant. They can grow extending up to 5 meters when attached to walls or other larger plants.
- How to care
- Place Amydrium Silver plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Amydrium Silver is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Amydrium Silver need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Amydrium Silver does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Amydrium Silver can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Amydrium Silver can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Amydrium Silver plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.