Amydrium Variegated Care
Amydrium 'Variegated' is a member of the Araceae family, native to tropical climates Originally from Southeast Asia. The species Amydrium Variegated is found on the island in primary rain forests at elevations of 100 to 400 meters.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Amydrium Variegated has a similar leaves shape to mini monstera, the leaf color is dark green with a white and yellow color, Amydrium Variegated is a vines plant. They can grow extending up to 5 meters when attached to walls or other larger plants.
- How to care
- Place Amydrium Variegated plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Amydrium Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Amydrium Variegated need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Amydrium Variegated does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Amydrium Variegated can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Amydrium Variegated can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Amydrium Variegated plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.